Saturday, April 3, 2010

Challenge 35 winner & TOP 3!!



The random winner of the 3 DIGIS from LIL DIVA STAMPS is........

Number 14 ......... Dawn Edwards of Crafting On The Prairie

Please email me (cutecat2@shaw.ca) so I can tell you how to claim your prize!!!! Congratulations!!!!
Please allow a couple of weeks to get back to you as I am on vacation..... Sorry for inconvenience



Here is a badge for your blog.....Brag away!!!! LOL









And the top 3, chosen by Heather & I, are (In no particular order).....


Kym of Kym Kreates

Carolyn of Creative Card Corner


Here is a blinkie for your blog!!! Enjoy your bragging rights!!!






Thank you again to EVERYONE who participated! You are all winners in our eyes!!!! We love seeing your creations!!!!

Chris & the DT

REMEMBER THE DESIGN TEAM CALL DIRECTLY UNDER THIS POST!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks for choosing my card for one of the top 3! I am so honored. I LOVE your challenges.

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers